Dengrove Electronic Components have a unique agreement with Forge Europa to promote their range of high quality Paragon products
Introducing Paragon from Forge Europa, an exceptional range of energy saving LED lamps…
Paragon has been developed with Forge Europa’s expertise and award winning customer focused innovation to create a range of high-quality, reliable and long-life energy saving LED lamps, with aesthetic and intelligent thermal design.
The Paragon light perfection range encompasses the very latest technological developments in thermal and electronic design, mechanical engineering and optical efficiency. MR16, GU10 and PAR30 LED lamps are available in cool white (6000k), neutral white (4000k) and warm white (3000k), with a choice of beam widths: 15°, 25°, 40° and a wide angle reflector version.
Some key benefits are:
- Designed for long product life – electronics and LEDs
- Instantly bright and colour stability over lifetime of product
- Environmentally friendly – mercury free
- Maintenance free for more than ten years~ (assuming 10 hours per day 365 days per year)
- Significantly reduces maintenance costs
- Intelligently and aesthetically designed
- Low energy consumption
- Direct replacement and easy to fit
Dengrove Electronic Components will be stocking from the 1st June these 4 models. For information on further models, please check the datasheets.
|Part Number||Type||Colour Temp||Viewing Angle||Lumnen output|
For price, delivery or datasheet information, please enter your details into our enquiry form on our website.
So if you’re looking for Lighting & Display components for your next project, and you want a supplier with great customer service and the knowledge, experience and technical skills, then contact Dengrove today.
Back to News